GLOBAL LIFE CAMPAIGN, Executive Director (2011-present)
Go to: www.GlobalLifeCampaign.com
FOCUS ON THE FAMILY, Colorado Springs, CO, Representative to the United Nations (2001-2010)
- Met with/lobbied ambassadors, diplomats, officials from 110 nations (548 meetings).
- Launched annual high-level and special international briefings at UN-NYC (15) & Geneva (2); most successful was the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (92 from 49 nations).
- With FOTF leaders, forged partnerships with governments to build international support for a ban on human cloning; sent Dr. Dobson letter to all Heads of State; Human Cloning Declaration passed at UN.
- Collaborated to launch international campaign to defend marriage and inherent human rights, and oppose attempts to classify “sexual orientation” as a human right; Brazil Resolution failed in Geneva.
- Launched Treaty Body Reform initiative to bring accountability and stop arbitrary pressure on nations.
- Launched plan to impact 2002 Child Summit; traveled to 15 nations (Latin America) to lobby officials.
- Lobbied national delegations at numerous committee, commission and conference meetings.
- Debriefed Members of Congress and staff on UN matters; arranged for Rep. Chris Smith to speak at UN.
- Developed international strategic plans; wrote 81 briefs/papers; created conference briefing binders.
FREEDOM ALLIANCE, Dulles, VA, Senior Policy Analyst, United Nations (1999-2001).
- Monitored the United Nations (5 international conferences); met with Congressional staff.
- Author of UN Update issue briefs (32 in 2000-2001) on the UN and international affairs.
- Radio and cable TV interviews (24).
- Public speeches: CPAC, Freedom Cruise, Leadership Institute, ATR, Stanton Group.
JACOBSON ENTERPRISES, Leesburg, VA, Consultant (1995-2004).
- Editor of Government Union Review for Public Service Research Foundation (1995-2004).
- Co-Author of “Health Policy and Legislative Issues” white paper for Dorcas R. Hardy & Associates.
- Other clients: National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation, United Seniors Association, Family Research Council, Free Congress Foundation, Intercessors for America, Prison Fellowship International.
FREE SPEECH COALITION, McLean, VA, Executive Director (1997-98).
HOME SCHOOL LEGAL DEFENSE ASSOCIATION, Purcellville, VA (1994-95).
Executive Director of the National Center for Home Education.
FAIRFAX CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, Vienna, VA, Teacher (1993).
BRADDOCK COMMUNICATIONS, INC., Alexandria, VA, Managing Editor (1989-1993).
- International Direct Marketing Guide, editor. Produced for U.S. Postal Service (1992).
- Congressional Directory, 102nd Congress, 1991-1992, editor (21 versions for clients).
- 1990 Federal-State-Local Government Directory, project director and editor (908 pages).
CONGRESSMAN PATRICK L. SWINDALL (4th–GA), Washington, D.C. (1985-88).
M.A., Public Policy, Regent University, 1985. Included studies in law, government and history.
Studies, L’Abri Fellowship, Switzerland, under Dr. Francis Schaeffer (Nov. 1982 - April 1983).
B.A., Psychology, George Fox College, 1978.
Diploma of Biblical Studies, Lutheran Bible Institute, 1976.
Lived in Brazil (1961-1965). Traveled in every nation in Central America, most nations in South America, plus Canada, Ghana, Hungary, Latvia, Western Europe and Zambia.